Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 6

Baked Apples

I love apples. This recipe was made just for me (and maybe you). The granola on top makes it fabulous. I added a scoop of ice cream on the side. I felt like i was at a restaurant eating apple cobbler. Except less calories and in the privacy of my own home. Loved it!

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE







Chicken Cordon Bleu

This was the most challenging recipe so far. The only problem i had making it was getting the chicken big enough so that it was easy to wrap around the ham and swiss. I think next time if I pound the chicken, it'll be a lot easier. I was really nervous that this wouldn't come out good, but i was wrong. These little suckers were wonderful. My family wished I had made more than I did. I will definitely be making this again soon.

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE





1 comment: